Life Community Students
- To proclaim that we are sinners in need of a savior.
- To proclaim that salvation is only through faith in Jesus and not by what we do.
- To proclaim that we are loved by God.
At Life Community Students we are passionate about your students Knowing Jesus, Growing in their relationship with him, and Doing His will.
- Know- We want students to Know God this happens in a personal relationship with his son Jesus. We also want students to know what they believe, and why they believe what they believe.
- Grow- We want students to have the opportunity to come into a setting weekly where they have the ability to Grow in their relationship with God becoming more like him this is our Wednesday Night service. We want to push students to study and memorize scripture. We want students to Grow in their relationship with God by taking an active role in this relationship.
- Do- When Students Know Jesus and are Growing in their relationship with him then they are going to want to Do. This is awesome for us as a church and You as a parent/volunteer to see. Doing involves being on mission with the church and following the example of Jesus by serving.
We accomplish this through three avenues:
- Wednesday Nights: We meet each Wednesday night from 6:30-8:00pm for a time of fun, teaching in God’s Word and small groups to discuss how it applies to our lives.
- Events: Occasionally we will do things together as a group, just to spend time hanging out and getting to know each other!
- Trips: We take two retreat trips each year: a Winter Retreat to Gatlinburg, TN and a Summer Camp experience. These are great opportunities for your students to come in contact with great teaching and focused time on the Lord
In scripture we see that Jesus leads through relationship. We hope that Life Community Students provides opportunities for students to spend time with adults who will speak the Gospel into their lives, while also helping them develop relationships with Christians their own age.
We love our students because Christ loves us. His sacrifice on the cross and resurrection has changed our lives and we want to see our students come to know and love Him as well.